Ready to try us out for a run? You’re welcome to take us out for a test run at any of our scheduled runs. If you want to become a member, the annual membership fee is $50. You can also "pre-pay the toonie bin" and get a yearlong supply of coffee & bagels at the club for an extra $50. Membership fees help us cover the costs for our club facility, insurance and other member benefits.
There are two ways to join:
- Register Online through Race Roster
- Complete the application and mail or drop your cheque for $50 off to the Halifax Running Club.
Benefits of being a member.
- Weekly Group Runs
- Java Blend Coffee & Bagel Post-Run Social after every Sunday run.
- Member Discounts - Enjoy member discounts from our community partners
- Club Events & Socials - We like to have fun and plan a variety of events throughout the year –volunteering to support local races, participating as a team in relay races like Rum Runners, hosting social events and our own running events.
- Cool Gear - shirts, shorts - we got it all!
Free Test Run
You’re welcome to join us at any of our scheduled runs for a free test run. It’s a great way to meet members, discover if the club is a good fit for you and your pace. Drop us a line if you’d like to connect with us a few days before you come and we’ll get you all the details on where and who to meet.